Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Weekly Inspiration - Edilson Nascimento

Last week was a crazy one and I missed posting any inspiration!  Sorry!  So I'm going to try and make up for it by presenting Brazilian model, Edilson Nascimento.  If the words "Brazilian" and "model" side by side aren't inspiration enough, just take a look at him and he's sure to get your imagination going.  I couldn't track down a website for him, but he's ALL over the Internet.  Just do a Google search on his name and you'll get page after page featuring him, and pics galore with him showing a lot more than what I've posted here.  So, here's hoping he makes up for my incompetence in missing last week's inspiration ;-)






2 comments:

  1. Good grief is it just me he looks aweful young in the face. It is almost like his body should have an older face.LOL Now don't get me wrong he is Hot but I feel like a dirty whore looking at him ohoh wait I am a dirty whore sometimes. LMAO Cinders

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Nope, it's not just you. He does look really young with that baby face of his. And I think these are more recent pics of him. You should see some of his early shots, he looks like he's about 15! But don't worry, I read he's in his twenties, so you don't have to feel too dirty looking at him ;-)

    ReplyDelete