Saturday, October 23, 2010

And the winner is...

Melanie!  Congratulations!  You've won the full set of Conquest novels in print or ebook!  All I need is to have you drop me an email at s.j.frost3@gmail.com so I can get your info :D

Between the comments here and the emails that came in, there were a lot of entries!  To keep things fair and impartial, I took all entries, gave each a number, then put those numbers into the list randomizer at Random.org.  With all the numbers juggled around, I matched the number in first place to the person assigned it, and that's how the winner was selected.  It's the only way I could do it, because I wish I could give copies to everyone! 

And I can't let anyone who entered get away without my sincerest thank you and appreciation for entering the contest, but most of all, for the many birthday wishes and congrats.  I wanted to do this giveaway to try and give something back for all the kindness that's been shown to me since I've become a published author.  Instead, I was the one who ended up with so many gifts in the sweet words people said me.  I'll never be able to catch up to you all and your generosity, but I'm so grateful to you.  I'll continue to try and show my appreciation with putting out the best writing I'm capable of, and through posting more free short stories on my website that all can enjoy.

Thank you again, so very, very much.  You all are amazing!

10 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!! Congrats Melanie! You lucky dog you! :)

    Hey...just keep writing and you're golden. :) Thank you for writing such amazing stories and being such a great person!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you! The same goes to you, too! You're not only a fantastic person, but an amazing author! And you know what story I'm waiting on from you, hee hee ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...thank you! And yes, yes I do. I just so happen to have said story open. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what I like to hear! And I just so happen to be working on a short story with a certain stage actor today ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fine, I didn't win. Oh wait - you're writing right now? I'd say that makes me the winner!!! lol Congrats to Melanie! :)

    Havan

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats Melanie! and big smooches to Shannon!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOOHOO!!! I call Beta! Wait...you already have one? WHAT? ROFL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, thank you, Havan! That's super sweet of you to say :-)

    Smooches and hugs to you, Jase! Love you too, sweetie!

    But Jambrea, one can never have too many betas, hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Melanie!

    I may not have won the contest, but I'm still a winner. The contest led me to you (S.J.) as an author and now I've got your Conquest series marked on my "to-read" list. Can't wait - thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, Wendy, I'm the one who has to thank you! I appreciate very much you picking up the Conquest series. I hope you'll enjoy them! And please feel welcomed to let me know your thoughts when you get a chance to give them a read :-)

    ReplyDelete