Monday, October 11, 2010

Weekly Inspiration - GACKT

Ah, Gackt.  How dost thou inspire me?  Let me count the ways.  For this week's inspiration, I'm presenting rock star and man of many talents, Gackt.  If you talk to me about music for longer than thirty seconds, it's pretty much guaranteed I'm going to bring him up since he's one of my favorite artists.  I swooned the first time I heard his voice and I don't think I've stopped since.  I'm sure he'll come up again in "Weekly Inspiration" posts, and he's certain to get a few "Song of the Week" dedications.  Can't help it if I'm a little biased toward him ;-)  

To learn more about him, you can find his music on iTunes, and see videos, performances, and interviews on YouTube.  For his official website, click HERE.






2 comments:

  1. Yes he is quite cute. I can totally see a spin off series with him as a lead singer for one of the books like the first one oohhhh Brandon meets him in Japan with OH SHIT i forgot the lovers name I hate myself anyway what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, don't feel bad about not being able to remember Shunichi's name. It's hard keeping track of all these characters! You do have a good idea, though! Brandon and Shun were going to meet up with the guys when they hit Japan on the tour. You never know who they could meet ;-)

    ReplyDelete