Thursday, August 15, 2013

New Release: A LITTLE BIT COUNTRY, A NOVEL

Ladies and gentlemen, it's with great pleasure I announce my newest release, A LITTLE BIT COUNTRY!

I'm so happy to have this story come out. Ever since I wrote the short story with these characters, it's been in the back of my mind to expand it and give them their full story. I couldn't be happier to have done that now. Not only did Ash and Jackson deserve to have the rest of their story told, but so have the readers who've patiently waited for it.

It's now available at MLR Press, and you can view it HERE. It's available in all ebook formats there, and it'll soon be hitting Amazon, Barnes & Noble, AllRomance eBooks, and more. It'll also be going to print in a few weeks.

And now I'd like to welcome back to the stage, rock star, Ash Ivers, and country music singer, Jackson Abrams!


Blurb:
Ash Ivers says and does what he wants, and with being the lead singer of the world famous rock band, From Ashes, he gets away with both. Three years ago, his mouth got the better of him, and he started a media feud with county music star, Jackson Abrams. When they’re both booked to play a charity concert, he sees his chance to finally confront Jackson in person. Though, he’s uncertain if his anger will hold against his attraction to the singing cowboy.

Jackson Abrams is the darling of country music. He’s polite, charming, handsome…and he has a secret that he fears could jeopardize his career. When it comes to the cocky rock star, Ash Ivers, he’s infuriated and intrigued by him. He wants their feuding to stop, but he also doesn’t want to lose the attention it gives him from Ash.

As Ash and Jackson meet, the heat of anger turns to passion. But when Jackson’s world starts crumbling around him, will their differences make them stronger, or drive them apart?

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I loved the short story. So glad you decided to write more about these two. Your musicians are always the best. Can't wait to start reading it. :) Great cover, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I'm happy you enjoyed the short :D I really loved Ash and Jackson when I first wrote them, so it was awesome getting to work with them again. And thank you about my musicians! I do try to write fun guys. And some more thanks about the cover! I think the artist, Jared Rackler, did a great job with it. Hope you enjoy this expanded version of the story!

      Delete
  2. When do your books become available on Amazon? I am always waiting it seems past the release date, Why? I still can't get A Little Bit Country on Amazon Kindle. When will the wait finally be over or do I have to wait unfairly another week?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid the problem is with Amazon. My publisher, MLR Press, sends the final files to them before a book releases, but it's all on Amazon's schedule for when they decide to get the books up on their site. Small press authors like myself, especially an author of gay romance and erotic romance, which has been the source of much controversy at Amazon, doesn't get top billing like "mainstream authors." No unfairness is intended toward you or any readers on my part or the part of my publisher. Amazon is a giant, and they move at their own pace. However, MLR Press does offer the mobi/prc Kindle edition on their website to try to compensate for the delays it takes Amazon to upload the books.

      Thank you for wanting to read the story! I appreciate it and hope you'll enjoy it.

      Delete
  3. This was just as great as I knew it would be! Ash & Jackson are such a magnetic couple. They complement each other. I was very satisfied with the LONGER novel. (You know I always love as much story as possible!)
    You've done it again Ms Frost!!! Yet another book for my "favorites" file & of course, my SJ Frost section on my kindle!!


    Thank you so much!

    Lisa Sullivan



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, Lisa, you're so very sweet *hugs* Thank you so much! I'm thrilled to hear it's a new favorite for you :D And that you enjoyed Ash and Jackson! Those two were so much fun to write and I really loved giving them their full story :-) Thank you, again!

      Delete
  4. I was so excited to read this one. It took a bit of time to get to but once I started I couldn't it it down (was hiding in the bathroom at work! Lol). I loved these guys so much and it was such a touching story. Is this one gonna have a sequel?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! That's too funny (and a great compliment!) that you were hiding in the bathroom to read it! Thank you so much for picking it up! I'm very happy you enjoyed it :D

      As of right now, I'm not planning on any sequels for it. I was thinking of it as a stand-alone title. But if down the road, one of the other guys pops up in my head with a story to tell, I'll tell it :-)

      Thank you again!

      Delete