Here it is! This is the great prize list for Reader Appreciation Day! RAD will be held this Saturday, August 17th, at The Sweet Spot! This awesome collection of prizes has been generously donated by all these talented authors as their way of saying "thank you" to the readers out there. There are links with each prize listed, so just clink on those to learn more!
- Lily Sawyer - ebook copy of LOVE ON THE EAST END
- Lane Hayes - ebook copy of BETTER THAN GOOD
- Tyler Robbins - ebook copy of AFTERMATH: GUTS AND GLORY
- Tara Lain - ebook copy of winner’s choice of SPELL CAT or BRUSH WITH CATASTROPHE
- Allison Cassatta - ebook copy of both DEAR DIARY and DEAR DIARY: PRIDE
- Willa Okati - ebook copy of THE QUIET GAME
- Tempeste O’Riley - ebook copy of DESIGNS OF DESIRE
- Jambrea Jo Jones - ebook copy of winner's choice from backlist
- Sloan Parker - winner's choice of $15 Amazon.com or All Romance eBooks Gift Card
- S.J. Frost - ebook copy of winner's choice from backlist
Sloan, Jambrea, and I give our deepest thanks to all of these talented authors for their generosity and for joining with us in showing appreciation to readers.
Any author who would still like to donate a prize is welcomed to. All you have to do is send out an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please include what you'd like to donate for the August giveaway, a link to your work, and a cover art pic. Reader Appreciation Day is also an Open Excerpt Day, so all M/M authors are invited to stop by the Yahoo group, share excerpts, and your latest news! And readers, make sure you swing by too and see what some of your favorite authors are up to.
As usual, the prize list will be posted throughout the day at The Sweet Spot Yahoo group, starting at 8:00 am EST. Reader Appreciation Day wraps up about 8:00 pm EST, with the winners announced shortly thereafter. Authors who have donated a prize will be contacted at about the same time with their winner so they can send their prize personally. To enter in the giveaway, just reply to any of the giveaway threads on the group.
Hope to see everyone tomorrow at The Sweet Spot!