Thursday, May 24, 2012

Weekly Inspiration - Men in Kilts ...again

Hello, everyone! Look at me go with posting more Weekly Inspiration! Lately "weekly" has translated to "monthly", but here I am actually posting inspiration two weeks in a row. But both inspiration posts actually go hand in hand. The one from last week featured David Garrett, my favorite violinist who was wonderfully inspiring for my character, Las Lamont, in my new novel, HEARTSTRINGS. This week's post is all about kilts, because they play a very important role in HEARTSTRINGS, as well ;-)  A long time ago, I had another Weekly Inspiration post for kilts, which talks about a certain story that was only just then beginning to form in my mind (you can find it HERE). So in honor of my Scottish rock band, Lions Rampant, I thought it'd be good to post some more! Hope everyone enjoys looking at men in kilts as much as I do!






















6 comments:

  1. Great pics and the cat's reaction is priceless!
    ROTFLMAO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! I loved that cat, too :-) Glad you liked the pics!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I do agree ;-) I thought that cute cat was very fitting for this post, lol!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I second that! You can never have too many men in kilts! I'll have to collect a few more pics and do another inspiration post with them in the future ;-)

      Delete