Thursday, May 31, 2012

Cover Art & Blurb for LOVING INSTINCTS

Ladies and gentlemen, it's my pleasure to unveil the cover and blurb for my upcoming release, LOVING INSTINCTS, Book 3 in the Instincts series. Woo hoo! This cover was made by the talented Lex Valentine of Winterheart Design, who some of you may recall I've mentioned here before. She's done the covers for all the Instincts series, HEARTSTRINGS, and BLACK HEART DOWN, and I'm thrilled to have another cover by her!

LOVING INSTINCTS is going to bring things back to Titus and Andreas from the first one, NATURAL INSTINCTS. As of right now, the book is in edits, but my editor and I are hoping to have it ready for a July/August release. No promises, though! It just depends on how quickly we move through edits, and it's a very long book, so I'm predicting editing to take a while.

When it does release, I hope very much that everyone will enjoy spending time with Titus and Andreas again!


BLURB:

From the moment Andreas Nikandros looked into the silver eyes of Titus Antonius Calidus, his life was destined to change. They’ve faced challenges and dangers together, but all those did was make his love for Titus grow and strengthen his resolve to spend eternity at the side of his vampire lover.
Titus has seen centuries come and go, losing more hope with each one of ever finding love again, until Andreas entered his life. He’s found his eternal partner in Andreas, and is ready to make him so in every sense.
As they follow their loving instincts, Andreas knows he’s going to have to make sacrifices, but he also knows what he’ll gain will be so much greater; Titus – forever. What he doesn’t foresee is Titus’s enemies becoming his own and how difficult simply surviving is when he becomes the hunted. 


6 comments:

  1. I'll be hanging on tether hooks til I get the story, lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! Why, thank you! I'll try my best to get it out as soon as I can so you're not suffering too long!

      Delete
  2. Love the cover and definitely can't wait to read Loving Instincts!

    Just finished Heartstrings and loved it! Las and Quinn were very hot together. I also enjoyed getting to see the guys from Conquest again.

    Tanner was quite a character. I really liked him and think he deserves his own story. At least I hope he will get one. ;) He had me laughing out loud at times. :D

    Thanks for once again satisfying my love of rock stars. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many, many thanks, Lisa! I'm very happy you like the cover and you're looking forward to Loving Instincts, and I'm thrilled to hear you enjoyed Heartstrings! Tanner really is something else. I agree with you, I think he deserves a story too, so I have some plans for him. I'm glad you enjoyed him! Thank you again for spending time with my rockers!

      Delete
  3. That´s a lovely cover. Can´t wait to read the story.
    I just finished reading Heartstrings and loved it. I totally agree with Lisa - Tanner is quite the character and it would be great for him to get his own story. I definitely would like a chance to read about the man who gets to "tame" him :-)
    However, the book I am most looking forward to reading is Brad´s story. I have seen on your website that it´s in the works, so I guess I have to keep on being patient(NOT one of my strenghts I might add). I am sure it will be worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really loving this cover too, and I appreciate you looking forward to the book. I'm excited to bring Andreas and Titus back!

      And many more thanks for reading Heartstrings! I'm so happy you liked it! I'm looking forward to writing Tanner's story. I think it'll be a fun one to work on :-)

      I'm working on Brad's story now :D I'm still hoping to have it finished by the end of summer. Fingers crossed! Patience isn't a strong point of mine either, so I know how you feel. I'll do my best to make it worth the wait!

      Delete