Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Weekly Inspiration - David Garrett

You know, every time I post some Weekly Inspiration, I tell myself I really need to get back on track of actually posting inspiration "weekly", and then, life happens. Such is the case since the last Weekly Inspiration post featuring the very handsome and thoughtful, Jerome Kutscher. And I call him thoughtful because after that post, he actually sent me an email saying thank you for featuring him here. How sweet is that? I say very!

Since then, I've been working hard working with my editor to get my next novel, HEARTSTRINGS, set for release...which is going to happen this week...on the 18th. Eep! I can officially have new book release jitters now!

With my work done on HEARTSTRINGS, I thought I'd take a moment to post on someone who's been an inspiration to me while working on this book, famed violinist, David Garrett. He's been a favorite musician of mine for some years. It's a dream for me to see him play live someday. That dream was actually almost realized on his last tour when he came to Chicago, but sadly, it wasn't meant to be as I had no one to take care of my child so I could go to the concert. Oh, the sacrifices of a mommy. So when my violinist, Las, came to me with a story, to help educate myself on the works and career of a solo violinist, of course I looked to David Garrett. 

In honor of HEARTSTRINGS upcoming release and my violinist, Las Lamont, I present for your inspiration some of my true inspiration, David Garrett. For more information on him, please visit his official website: http://www.david-garrett.com/  He can also be found on Facebook. Enjoy!














6 comments:

  1. Shannon,

    David is both beautiful and talented. I was lucky enough to see him perform in London at the Royal Albert Hall about 4 and a half years ago when he was just launching his international career. He is truly amazing.

    Sadonna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Sadonna! I completely agree. He encompasses beauty on so many levels. And how wonderful you got to see him live! I can imagine how incredible he was. Hopefully when he does another world tour, I'll be able to see him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what hole I've been living in but this is the first I have heard of this hottie! Thanks for sharing and he looks exactly as I pictured La La :D I like that name better than Las, but that's just me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Tanner would completely agree with you on liking La La better than Las, lol! And I'm very glad by stopping by here, you got to learn about David Garrett! He's so beautifully talented (and hot!), he was a really great inspiration for Las :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is there another hottie for Quinn? :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish, lol! But no one specifically, I'm afraid. I do have a pic of a model who I think would look close to him, though. If you want to see it, feel welcomed to email me at s.j.frost3@gmail.com and I'll send it to you :-)

    ReplyDelete