Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Weekly Inspiration - Jerome Kutscher

Hello, guys and gals! I know it's been forever since I posted any Weekly Inspiration...and I know you're all getting used to my slacking. I'm so sorry about that! But I hope to make it up to everyone by presenting to you one of my new favorite models for your inspiration, Jerome Kutscher. He's a young model, hailing from Germany, and getting more established in the modeling world. I couldn't find a lot of details about his career, though there are many pics of him around the Net, and he has a website! You know I always get happy when a model has a website. Granted at the time I'm writing this, his site is under construction, but I give him huge points just for having one. If you'd like to check it out, here's the link:  http://jeromekutscher.com/  And, I do believe I've found the official Facebook for him, click HERE for that. 

I hope everyone enjoys Jerome and he makes up for my long delays in posting inspiration!













4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I totally agree, Tara! He's become one of my favorite models :-) Those eyes of his are just so beautiful!

      Delete
  2. He certainly inspires me, too bad I'm not an author, Jerome and Bernardo Velasco would make a lovely couple, maybe vampires! what a turn on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, now there's an idea! They would look great as vampires! See, you might say you're not an author, but you've got an author's mind for sure :-)

      Delete