Thursday, January 31, 2013

New Look!

Hey, everyone! Nope, don't worry. Nothing's wrong with my little blog here. I was told not too long ago from someone who stopped by that they had a hard time reading the white text on the black background, so it got me thinking maybe it was time for a change in look. The last thing I ever want is for anyone to have a hard time reading the site or straining their eyes, so I made a few tweaks. Hope everyone likes the new look and will find it easier to read. If not, feel free to let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Love the new look - I agree that it was hard to read. Every time I left your site my eyes were still seeing spots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm happy you like the new look and it's easier on your eyes, too :-) Now I feel bad hearing folks had trouble with the white print on black! I'm glad I changed it to hopefully make things a little better for everyone.

    ReplyDelete