Friday, June 24, 2011

Song of the Week - "Whataya Want From Me" by Adam Lambert

Wow.  What a little slice of insanity this week has been.  I'm always saying that lately, aren't I?  But it's true!  And this week I was once again plagued by computer troubles.  First it was software issues a couple weeks ago, now hardware.  Ugh.  Still, I keep working around it and trying to get some words down.  The good news is, the sequel to NATURAL INSTINCTS is nearly finished!  Woo hoo!  Real life and my computer's fits have put me really behind on it.  I wanted to have it finished by the end of May.  Yeah, it's now the end of June.  But hey, finished late is better than not finished at all, I say!

Now, on to the Song of the Week!  This week I gotta go with Adam Lambert.  He rocks, he's hugely talented, and he's a total cutie ;-)  I probably don't need to say much else, except if you'd like to learn more about him, here's his official website: http://www.adamofficial.com/us/news and you can find the link to his Twitter there, too. 

And of course, I must include my don't-sue-me message.  I claim no ownership to this song, lyrics, music, video, or images.  All belongs to the rightful copyright holder(s).  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment