Friday, May 13, 2011

Song of the Week - "Misery" by Maroon 5

I've been getting haunted by Maroon 5 this week.  Seriously, nearly every time I turn on the road, they're there, and when they're not, if I wait long enough, they'll come on.  But I'm not complaining!  With a lead singer like Adam Levine, how could I?  Since he and his band seem to be everywhere I turn right now, I thought, why not give them the Song of the Week spot?  I was a little torn between this song and "Wake Up Call", so you never know, they may end up getting another spot down the road ;-)

To learn more about Maroon 5, you can head on over to their official website: http://www.maroon5.com/  And as always, here comes the don't-sue-me-message.  I claim no ownership rights to this song, video, music, lyrics, images, or anything Maroon 5.  All belong to the rightful copyright holder(s).  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I love this song and vid. Adam Levine is just about as hot as they get. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second you on your statements :-) And those ads he did to raise awareness for prostate and testicular cancer...whew! Now those were inspiration worthy!

    ReplyDelete