Sunday, May 8, 2011

Weekly Inspiration - Bernardo Velasco

And here we go, after missing a week, the Weekly Inspiration has returned and with it is Brazilian model, Bernardo Velasco.  And now saying that, it's hit me that he's the third Brazilian model I've put up here.  Edilson Nascimento and Alexandre Verga being the others.  Hmmm, I wonder if it's my subconscious telling me I need to polish up that short story I have with the young Brazilian guy aspiring to become a singer and actor...  I'll have to keep that in mind.

But back to Bernardo.  Some of his modeling credits include The Boy, Diesel, and Junior Magazine.  I included a few shots of him with fellow Brazilian model, Renato Ferreira, taken for Junior Magazine.  If you want see more images of the two of them together for this spread, a little Google search with both their names should bring the images right up.  Other than a few interviews, I couldn't find a whole lot of info on Bernardo, so sorry, no website, Facebook, or Twitter links for him.  And now, may you be inspired!










4 comments:

  1. Please do the Brazilian story oh yummy I so would love to see how well he licks cream. LOL Cinders

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! I think after I finish the sequel to Natural Instincts, I just might work on that and offer it as a free short story. If people like Thiago, my Brazilian singer/actor hopeful, then maybe I'll write something longer with him :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh...you have wonderful taste! Love your site! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why, thank you! I appreciate that. Always feel welcomed to stop by anytime :-)

    ReplyDelete