Friday, December 10, 2010

Song of the Week - "Firework" by Katy Perry

And Song of the Week goes to...Katy Perry with "Firework!"  If you listen to Top 40 stations, and they're anything like the ones I listen to, then you hear Katy Perry roughly every half hour.  But it's not her fault she's slightly overplayed, and I certainly won't hold it against her.  In fact, I'll add to it!  I really do enjoy her music, but of all her songs, this one is my favorite.  The message she's working to get across in it is what I love most about it, but the song overall is so strong with her vocals and the beat. 

If you'd like to learn some more about Katy Perry, here's the link to her official website: http://www.katyperry.com/.  And now, I hope everyone enjoys this video and song, that I have no ownership rights to whatsoever :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment