Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Weekly Inspiration - Janice Fronimakis

Apologies that this week's inspiration is so late.  I've been having a little trouble keeping up with life these days, but I figured better late than never!  So for this week, I'm presenting to you model Janice Fronimakis.  He was born in Holland, and if what I read is correct, he's also of Greek descent.  Actually, for a model as successful as he is, it was tricky digging up biographical info on him.  He's worked for Dolce & Gabbana, and is a favorite of Giorgio Armani with having led their fall/winter 2010 ad campaign (a couple of those pics are included below). 

Even though there are people using his name and image on Facebook and Twitter, I couldn't find anything guaranteed to be official to direct you guys to.  Sorry!  But there are many more pics of him around the Internet if this isn't enough of him for ya.  Enjoy!







2 comments:

  1. I love the black and white photos of him he would be a very handsome vampire???!! for the next book darling. Some young hot newbie vamp that needs training from another clad? LOL Good morn to ya. Cinders

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're right, he would make a nice vampire. And I'm working on the next vamp story right at this moment. That's all sorts of good inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete