Friday, April 22, 2011

Song of the Week - "Gotta Be Somebody" by Nickelback

Woo hoo!  I'm actually getting a song up this week!   Yeah, it might not seem like a great accomplishment, but I take my victories where I can get them.  And for this week, Nickelback gets the Song of the Week spot with one of my favorite songs by them.  Not to mention since I've heard it four times on the radio on two different stations in the past week, after having not heard it for months, I took it as a hint it wanted to be the Song of the Week ;-)

While I was looking for the video, I discovered Nickelback doesn't like having their official videos shared, but I did find this video of just the album cover and song.  Which sometimes it's nice to just listen to the song without all the flashy, distracting video imagery.  To learn more about Nickelback, you can CLICK HERE for a huge fanclub site.  I don't know if it's supposed to be Nickelback's official website, it doesn't say, but it was the closest thing I could find, which was odd.  Usually finding websites for popular artists is super easy.

As always, I have no ownership rights to this video, song, lyrics, music, imagery, or anything Nickelback.  All belong to the rightful copyright holder(s).  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Love me some NB!! Hot hot guys singing their hearts out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're total cuties! I just wish I could've put the official video up, but they had it set where it couldn't be shared :-(

    ReplyDelete