Thursday, August 23, 2012

New Release: LOVING INSTINCTS


Hey there, ladies and gentlemen! It's with great pleasure that I announce the release of my newest book, LOVING INSTINCTS, the third vampire novel in the Instincts series!

It just went live at MLR Press, a day early! I think it's incredibly cool of them to have released it a day sooner than expected! It's currently available in all ebook formats there, including prc for Kindle and epub for Nook. It'll soon be available in print, and will be branching out for sale at Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble,  AllRomance eBooks, and many more!

I'm very excited to bring my vampires back for everyone. For me, it was great to work with Titus and Andreas again, and have them lead the way once more in this story. Now I hope all who read it will enjoy it!



Blurb:
From the moment Andreas Nikandros looked into the silver eyes of Titus Antonius Calidus, his life was destined to change. They’ve faced challenges and dangers together, but all those did was make his love for Titus grow and strengthen his resolve to spend eternity at the side of his vampire lover.
Titus has seen centuries come and go, losing more hope with each one of ever finding love again, until Andreas entered his life. He’s found his eternal partner in Andreas, and is ready to make him so in every sense.
As they follow their loving instincts, Andreas knows he’s going to have to make sacrifices, but he also knows what he’ll gain will be so much greater; Titus – forever. What he doesn’t foresee is Titus’s enemies becoming his own and how difficult simply surviving is when he becomes the hunted.

2 comments:

  1. Just finished Loving Instincts!!! Love it!! But I love all your books..hope this is not the end of the series...Carl and Egill maybe? Can't wait for Brad's story..I will be trying to wait patiently..Thank you for your talent and all your hardwork..You are an incredible storyteller!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words! I'm thrilled you enjoyed Loving Instincts :D It's wonderful to hear that and know you liked it. And I appreciate it greatly that you've liked my other books, too!

      I'm happy to say that Loving Instincts isn't the end. There will be a Book 4, and it's going to be Carl and Egill. I don't know if their story will be as long as the other books in the series, but it's in the works right now with the hopes of a Spring 2013 release.

      Thank you for looking forward to Brad's story! I just recently finished it and turned it over to my editor. We're going to try hard to get it out this year, maybe around December.

      Thank you again, so much, for your kind praise!

      Delete