Sunday, August 7, 2011

Weekly Inspiration - Caleb Lane

For this week's inspiration, I offer to you Texas-born model, Caleb Lane.  He's been around the modeling circuit for many years, and in that time, he's worked for Calvin Klein, Armani, Dolce & Gabbana, Kenneth Cole, and many other top designers.  He also enjoys writing (yay!) and is an author, having published a book called the Model's Bible.  I searched around for the book, because I wanted to link it, but I was having trouble locating where it could be purchased.  It may be that it's more of an industry title than a mass market one since it seems to be mainly focused toward how to become a successful model, along with some details from his modeling career.

I sadly couldn't find anything that seemed like an official website, Facebook, or Twitter for him, but a search around the Net will pull up many more pics of him and a few interviews for those who'd like to learn more about him.  Enjoy!








5 comments:

  1. We Texans DO put out the pretty boys! Nice! Thanks for sharing him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he's purrrrty. i love the 3rd pic. Yums.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly do, C.! I'm glad you stopped by. It was my pleasure to share him :-)


    I'm with you on the third pic. And for some reason, I really love the fourth one. You can hardly see him, but there's something very sexy about it. Maybe it's because he's holding a book ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally agree! He's got such pretty eyes :-)

    ReplyDelete