Friday, February 12, 2016

New Release: Song of Souls, Terra Book 3

This book has been a long time in the making and now, I'm absolutely ecstatic to say, Song of Souls, Book 3 in the Terra series, is released! The book has gone live at MLR Press. Soon, it'll be hitting Amazon, AllRomance eBooks, and more vendors. If it follows the trend of my other releases, it should be at Amazon and AllRomance eBooks next week.

This is one of my longer stories, over 100k and 300 pages in the ebook. And I loved every single minute of writing it. Maybe that's why it took me so long to finish this book. I didn't want it to end.

I hope everyone who goes back to Terra will enjoy being in that world again, and hanging out with Lark, Zain, and all the guys, as well as their animal and dragon companions. My thanks to everyone who has stayed with the series, and I appreciate everyone picking it up for the first time!


Blurb:
Lark is a renowned minstrel in Forest’s End, but he has a gift beyond his beautiful voice and masterful skill with a lute that few know about. He has the ability to see and speak with souls of the dead. Other than his closest companions, only one man has never shown fear of his gift and even offered him love.

Known as the Black Fox, Zain is an assassin and thief. He never planned much of a future for himself, until he met Lark. He wants to make a good life for them, but to truly be with Lark, he needs to give up his life in the shadows.

Passion and love strengthens between them, and nothing will stop Zain from protecting Lark. When a new enemy threatens to pull them apart, it’ll take more than steel to keep Lark safe. It may be that the only one who has the key to defeat a murderous necromancer is Lark himself.

3 comments:

  1. Just read it and absolutely loved it. I've really enjoyed the Terra series. When I first Conquest and No Fear I didn't think anything could be written that I would enjoy as much. And then you wrote Natural Instincts and then came Vampire Prince and many others, all incredibly enjoyable to read and fantastic in their own right. I enjoy the Terra series as much as any of those. It's so incredibly u wor and creative with such original lovable (even Zain- he's a fav) characters. Thank you so much for writing it. I'm looking forward to Aleric's book and I hope you will give Anson a book too- I really enjoyed him in book 2. Any hints as to what you are writing next? I confess I hope for a novella featuring Jesse and Even when Evans last album releases. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so incredibly much! It's wonderful to hear that you enjoyed Song of Souls! And I can't give enough thanks for your sweet praise to my other works and the rest of the Terra series, too. I'll admit to Zain being a favorite of mine also. He's a good guy, but not too good ;-) I had planned for the Terra series to be 4 books, Aleric's being the last, but I can't say that I wouldn't write a little something with Anson someday :-)

      Up next, I'll have the re-release of Kissing Cody Starr. I just got it revised and cleaned up, and turned it in to my editor at MLR Press. It's going to be so great to have solid editing done on that story! After that, I'll have Demon Duke coming out, the sequel to Vampire Prince. That one should hit in May, I think.

      I do always have Jesse and Evan in my mind, so there's a chance of them coming back eventually. I also hope to get to work on a story with Tanner later this year, too. But that probably would have a 2017 release.

      And don't worry about typos! Believe me, you wouldn't want to see one of my manuscripts before it's been through editing, lol!

      Thank you again, so very much, for the kind words about Song of Souls and my books. I greatly appreciate it!

      Delete