Friday, September 18, 2015

Vampire Prince - New Cover Art

Hello, everyone! I'm ecstatic to share with you all the shiny new cover for Vampire Prince! I had wanted a cover that would be very vampy, but also have class and sophistication, to match the gentleman that Prince Valentin is. I have to say, I'm in love with this cover and I think it's absolutely perfect!

I must give credit where it's due. This cover was made through Scarlet Tie Designs by amazing author and artist, Zathyn Priest. My heartfelt thanks goes out to him for using his beautiful talent to create this cover. He surpassed what I'd hoped for and delivered something even better. You may notice on the cover that it says Paranormal Nobles. This is the series name now, since a sequel will be coming :-)

Along with the new cover, the book has a new blurb and a tentative release date. Valentin, Sebastian, Sal, and Basil will make their return on November 27th. I've been revising, revising, and revising some more on the manuscript, and just this week, sent it off to my awesome editor at MLR Press. It's on the road to re-release now!

Thank you, so incredibly much, to everyone for the support and kindness that you've shown. I'm looking forward to this book's return and what's to come!


Blurb:
Three years ago, Sebastian Beaumont, was starving and struggling on the streets. An offer for safety and shelter was nothing but the lies of a vampire. Since then, he’s been trapped, surrendering his blood and body as a blood slave to vampires, all for the hope of gaining one more day of life and maybe, someday, his freedom.

Having crossed more than three hundred years of life, Valentin Wyndham, is a prince among vampires. Memories of betrayal still haunt him and love isn’t something he seeks. When his need for blood becomes too strong, he breaks his usual habits and visits a blood house. Though he tries to resist, he can’t help but be captivated by the beautiful Sebastian.

Unable to deny the intensity between them, Valentin frees Sebastian from the blood house, but danger follows them both from those who don’t want to let Sebastian go.

4 comments:

  1. Love the new cover! Zathyn does amazing work. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Absolutely agree about his work! It's always eye catching and awesome :-)

      Delete
  2. OMG! yes yes!! hahaha... It's a nice cover. <3
    But, wohohoh~ I am SO excited with the series name that comes with it now!! Yay, yay!! I'm so happy the re-release will be so soon!! OMG! YAAAYYYYY!!!!!! \^o^/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much about the cover and the series name! I'm super happy about the book coming out again and the future for the guys :D

      Delete