Friday, July 11, 2014

An Interview With Me!

Hello, ladies and gents! Wow, it's been a while since I've posted anything related to what's been going on in my writing world. My EVIL day job has been truly evil and I've been working a crazy amount of hours. But, as my boss tells me, starting this week things are going to lighten up a bit. Here's hoping!

Even though the day job has been wicked and I've been quiet, I've still been writing and doing authorly things. Fellow author, Jamie Lake, was kind enough to invite me to do an interview. Jamie asked me some fantastic questions about my books, me, and what I'm currently writing. I really enjoyed doing the interview and give my thanks to Jamie for having me!

Please do feel welcomed to stop by and check it out: http://jamielakenovels.com/2014/07/10/interview-with-author-s-j-frost/

I'm also going to dig up some time to write a blog post to post here going into some more details focused specifically on how the rest of my writing year is looking right now. Will be doing that very soon! Thank you to everyone who stops by Jamie's place and checks out the interview!

No comments:

Post a Comment