All right, ladies and gentlemen! Here's the awesome prize list for Reader Appreciation Day, which will be held this Saturday, April 20th, at The Sweet Spot! This wonderful collection of prizes has been donated by these generous authors as their way of saying "thank you" to the readers out there. To learn more about the author or book, just click their name.
- AJ Kelton - winner's choice of ebook or print copy of FAELON
- Tyler Robbins - ebook copy of BEYOND HONOR
- Marie Sexton - ebook copy of PROMOTED BY THE BILLIONAIRE anthology, including “Flowers for Him” by Marie Sexton and Rowan Speedwell
- JM Cartwright - ebook copy of BRAINY AND THE BEAST
- Lori Toland - ebook copy of DANGEROUS SUBMISSION (releases April 23rd, winner will receive their copy next week)
- Michael Mandrake - ebook copy of MON FRERE, MY TRUE LOVE
- Michael Mandrake - ebook copy of I LIKE EM PRETTY
- Skylar M. Cates - ebook copy of EXPOSED
- R.A. Padmos - print copy of RAVAGES
- Jambrea Jo Jones - ebook copy of CLAIMED
- Sloan Parker - $15 in eBook Bucks from All Romance eBooks
- S.J. Frost - ebook copy of winner's choice from backlist
To the authors who have donated a prize for RAD, your generosity is so very appreciated, and we thank you! Any author who would still like to donate a prize is more than welcomed to. All you have to do is send out an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please include what you'd like to donate for the April giveaway, a link, and a cover art pic. All authors are invited to spot by the Yahoo group, share excerpts, and your latest news! Readers, make sure you swing by too and see what some of your favorite authors are up to.
As usual, the prize list will be posted throughout the day at The Sweet Spot Yahoo group, starting at 8:00 am EST. Reader Appreciation Day wraps up about 8:00 pm EST, with the winners announced shortly thereafter. Authors who have donated a prize will be contacted at about the same time with their winner so they can send their prize personally. To enter in the giveaway, just reply to any of the giveaway threads on the group. The Yahoo group is open to all M/M authors to post excerpts of their work on Reader Appreciation Day.
Hope to see everyone tomorrow at The Sweet Spot!