Sunday, February 5, 2012

Weekly Inspiration - Antonio Navas

Hooray! I'm FINALLY getting some Weekly Inspiration up for everyone! Time has been short these past few weeks, but now I've managed to find some. For a little while, at least. You see, I'm taking a short break from writing. It won't be for long, just a couple weeks to a month, or whenever the first round of edits on my next novel, HEARTSTRINGS, come in. And on a side note, I may soon have the cover art and blurb of that to share with y'all ;-)

But for now, on with the inspiration! This week I bring to you, Spanish model, Antonio Navas. He's been on the modeling circuit for a few years now, and he's worked with some of the top designers, photographers, and labels, including Dior, Roberto Cavalli, Dolce & Gabbana, and Armani. And no, I couldn't find what seemed like an official Twitter, Facebook, or website for him, but there are many profiles of him on modeling sites if you'd like to learn more about him. Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment