Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day Winner!

I hope everyone had a beautiful and happy Valentine's Day! I had a great one. My little guy was my Valentine (he's three years-old), and we hung out watching Jake and the Neverland Pirates and reading picture books. Yep, it was a mommy's Valentine's Day :-) Though, the movie Bunraku did arrive at my house, and that was a nice surprise. I mean, who would want sexy Japanese rock star, Gackt, playing the role of a bad ass samurai at their house on Valentine's Day?

But enough about my Valentine's Day. You guys stopped by to see who the winner of the giveaway is! As I always do with my giveaways, I created a list with everyone who commented, and dropped it into Random.org to mix it all up and give me a winner. And that winner is....

Terri!  Congratulations!  I'll be getting in touch with you soon via the email address you posted.

To everyone, I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to you. See so many of you stop by, familiar faces and some new ones, I'm just so very appreciative. Your compliments and sweet words gave me many smiles, and having your support means more than I can ever fully express. I've said before that my readers rock, and you do! It's always hard picking a single winner for these giveaways. But in the next few months, I'm going to be working on a sexy little short story featuring a familiar couple from the Conquest series and I'm going to post it for free on my website. That way everyone can have something for free!

Thank you again, everyone, for all your kindness and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment