Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Blog Hop Winner! Correction. Make that WinnerS!

That's right, ladies and gentlemen!  I know I said I was only going to pick one winner, but I've played my own Halloween trick and I've picked three!  You guys get the treats, and I got to play the trick.  Ha!  Have I mentioned how much I enjoy this holiday?

With how the winners were selected, I took the names of everyone who entered and placed them in a randomizer, so that way the unbiased tech gods were picking the names. And those winners are:

Violetlavender
Eva (Eva's Flowers)
Beatrice

If you sent me your email address or if you posted it, you'll be hearing from me soon. If you didn't send me your email address or post it in your original comment, please email me at s.j.frost3@gmail.com so I can get you the book of your choice.

Congratulations to all the winners! And thank you, so very, very much to everyone who entered. Your support and kind words means all the world to me. I'll continue to do the absolute best I'm capable of with each and every book for all of you.

And, just a little head's up for everyone who enjoyed this Halloween Blog Hop, there's going to be another one for Christmas, organized again by Drea Becraft. And yeah, I'll be taking part :-)  Authors, there's still room for you to take part, too! If you'd like to participate, just get in touch with Drea. Here's the link to the blog that just went live for it, and you can see a list of authors who are already signed up to participate: http://thspot.wordpress.com/event-page/

Congratulations again to my winners!  And many thanks once more to all of you!  I hope everyone had a spooktacular Halloween!

4 comments:

  1. SJ-hon, if I have a book coming out in December - the only one I'd have to give away, will I have a copy from MLR to give away? Figured I'd ask since you may know the answer. :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, dear. I usually get my ebook copies no later than the day the book releases, and sometimes a day or two before. What I've done if I have a new release coming out close to the time when there's a giveaway going on, I'll just state that I'll give the winner their copy as soon as the book releases. I've always had people be really nice and patient doing that :-)

    Congrats again on your upcoming release! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still mad at your EDJ!! But hell if I could find a job I would jump on it. Worked at Sears last year but with no one buying they were only giving me 8 hours for 2 weeks and the pay wasn't covering the gas. OK So have any new characters talking to you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not such a fan of it myself, lol! I'm so sorry to hear about your job cutting your hours down. Back in the day, I used to work in retail too, and I know how that goes. When sales drop, so do the hours for employees. But you're awesome and I know you'll find something! *hugs*

    I do have a few new characters lingering close by, along with some old friends ;-) I'll be bringing Kyler and Robbie back this Christmas in a short story, then it'll be more vamps and rockers for 2012!

    ReplyDelete