Thursday, July 7, 2016

Available Now: Model Love

I'm very happy to announce the last of my re-release titles, Model Love, is now live and for sale once again! Yay! The book has just gone up at MLR Press, and it's also available at AllRomance eBooks and Amazon. It won't be too long before it hits Barnes & Noble, and other vendors, too.

My gratitude goes out to everyone for all the support as I've worked through getting my rights back from the publisher-who-must-not-be-named and placed my books in an excellent home at MLR Press. With the re-release of Model Love, it feels like my little writing world will be back to normal once again.

And now, I'm so incredibly happy to say welcome back to Ian and Temaru!


Blurb:
Ian Eldridge has lived a gray existence, his spirit chained by grief and guilt since the death of his twin brother, Aiden. He’d once been one of the most sought after models in the world of high fashion, but when he lost Aiden, he lost everything, including his confidence. On an invitation from his former agent, Ian travels to Bora Bora, hoping to leave his darkness behind, if only for a short while.

Temaru Marceau is a skilled scuba diver on the island and owns a diving shop. The moment he sees Ian, he’s captivated. He can sense Ian needs something…someone, to help him, and he wants to be that man.


In the tropical paradise and under Temaru’s gentle touch, Ian’s world begins to brighten, but will it be enough for him to forge new dreams and become a better version of the man he once was?

No comments:

Post a Comment