Saturday, October 4, 2014

In Other News...

I'm writing again! So, a while back I had announced I was taking a break from writing. I had only intended it to be about a month, but it ended up being a bit longer. Recently, I fired up my computer, created a new file, and put my fingers to work. Now I'm over 10k deep into a new manuscript, one that will be going to MLR Press, the home of the majority of my works.

I mentioned it on Twitter and I shared the first paragraph of the WIP on Facebook, but now I have a working title for this story, Acting on Love. We'll see if it sticks through the writing of the story and when I turn it in. Since I shared the first paragraph on Facebook, I'll share it here too:

    Brandon held the Suzuki steady with one hand, his other rested on his hip. Now that he was nearly home, cruising slow and easy, he could relax from the chaos of maneuvering the motorcycle through the heart of Chicago. Entering his home neighborhood brought an instant calm over him and he needed as much calmness as he could get right now.

I have a feeling some of you just might know who this is and what series he's from. So yep, it's Brandon Alexander from the Conquest series. I'm working on a novella for him and Shunichi, and I'm loving working with them again.

I know my last post was a bit gloomy, so I wanted to share what I hope will be some positive news for all my dear readers :-)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I am super excited, I have missed all the Conquest boys :-) Best of luck with the writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I appreciate the good luck and I'm happy you're excited for the story :D

      Delete