Friday, September 5, 2014

New Release: Storming Love: Gage and Collin

Hooray! I'm very excited to announce the release of my new novella, Storming Love: Gage and Collin! The book is now live at MLR Press, AllRomance eBooks, and Amazon.

I've been talking about this one for a while and I'm super happy that it has now gone live. And I can't wait for everyone to get a chance to read the rest of the stories that will be coming up in the Storming Love series! Here's that full line-up of awesome authors who I'm sharing company with again:

September 5th - Gage and Collin - S.J. Frost
September 12th - Bradley and Mike - Stephani Hecht
September 19th - Bear and Travis - Parker Williams
September 25th - Austin and Troy - Kendall McKenna
October 3rd - Nelson and Caleb - Kaje Harper
October 10th - Doug and Neal - Diana DeRicci

I hope everyone who checks out my story and the Storming Love series will enjoy it!


No comments:

Post a Comment