Monday, November 11, 2013

Reviews and an Interview

Hey, gang! I wanted to pass on a few good bits of news.

First, the lovely ladies at Totallybooked invited me over to their blog as a guest for their M/M Romance Week. I'm very flattered to have been asked to take part in this awesome week, with many more fantastic authors! I answered some very fun questions in a short interview. So if you'd like to head over there and take a peek, just click HERE.

Next, I'm so happy to share with you guys two wonderful and thoughtful reviews that have come in for REFINED INSTINCTS. One came from Hearts on Fire Reviews and I'm thrilled about it. My thanks goes out to the reviewer, Susan65 for taking the time to read the story and write up this awesome review for it. To see it, click HERE.

And the second review came in from MM Good Book Reviews and it's another one I couldn't be happier about. I give my thanks to the reviewer, Lisa, also for all her time and work with reading the book and writing the review. You guys can check it out by clicking HERE.

That's all I've got to share for now! Do feel welcomed to stop by the interview and check out the reviews!



No comments:

Post a Comment