Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Weekly Inspiration - Edilson Nascimento...again

Hey, everyone!  Man, it's been so long since I've posted any Weekly Inspiration!  I apologize for that.  I've been crazy busy lately between my child, my evil day job, writing, my horses....yeah, the list goes on :-)  But since it's been a while, I thought I'd post one of my favorite models again, Edilson Nascimento.  He's a Brazilian model, and yeah, I've posted shots of him here before so he might be familiar to some of you.  The last I heard, he was taking a break from modeling for a couple years to spend time with his baby, but I could be wrong on that.  Either way, there are still plenty of pics of him around for everyone to still enjoy.  I never have been able to track down what seemed like an official website, Twitter, or Facebook for him, but if you do a search with his name, you'll get to see a whole lot more of him.  And now, enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment