Sunday, April 3, 2011

Weekly Inspiration - Alexandre Verga

I know.  Last week I missed posting a song again.  Apologies!  But, I have yet another good reason, and this one is even better than being sick.  I was very hard at work with my editor and other phenomenal staff at MLR Press finishing up the edits on my m/m vampire erotic romance novel, NATURAL INSTINCTS.  And the good news?  It's finished!  I've given the book my final blessing and it'll be going live at MLR very soon!  Once it does, I'll be sure to post its official release here.

But while I've been a slacker in posting songs for you guys, I'm still trying to make sure I get you your Weekly Inspiration :-)  And for this week, I present to you Brazilian model, Alexandre Verga.  He's modeled for Guess, Abercrombie & Fitch, and many more.  And his brother, Rafael, is also a model, who is sure to get a Weekly Inspiration post in the future.  I couldn't find anything that seemed like an official website, Facebook, or Twitter for Alexandre, but there's plenty of him around the Net for anyone who'd like to see more of him.  And now, enjoy!

 





1 comment:

  1. alexis iñiguez luqueDecember 30, 2011 at 9:40 AM

    papi estas que ardes sabes quien soy un niño guey de 13 años que le encantan las personas con vergas largas y sobre todo musculos quisiera que un dia tu y yo hicieramos el sexo como dos tigres ambrientos rrrrr... me encantas

    ReplyDelete