Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Weekly Inspiration - Ryan Barry

For inspiration this week, I present Ryan Barry.  He's an American model who along with having won the Armani Exchange Model Search a while back, has also been photographed by amazing fashion photographer, Adam Bouska, one of the co-founders for the NOH8 campaign.  If you want to see some really beautiful, sexy, and powerful images, check out Adam Bouska's website.  One of these days, I should do a Weekly Inspiration post on his work in general, but for this week, we'll just go with Ryan Barry and these shots done by Mr. Bouska.  I couldn't track down a website specifically for Ryan, but if you want to see more of him than I'm offering here, a good ol' Google search should do the trick and there are more images on Adam Bouska's site :-)




4 comments:

  1. OOOHHHHHLALALALALA!!lickable and look at those crystal blue eyes OMG just let me ride while he has his eyes open and all will turn out just dandy. I would like him wrapped like a candy cane please! Cinders

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Wrapped like a candy cane..." LOL! I need to write a Christmas themed story and use that ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW THIS BOY IS SO BEAUTIFUL I LOVE HIS BLUE EYES

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally agree! Those eyes of his really catch your attention :-)

    ReplyDelete